- Barker, P., Barraick, J. and Wilson, R. (1995), Building
Sight. Royal National Institute for the Blind, London.
- Bright, K. and Di Giulio, R. (2002),Inclusive Buildings:
Designing and Managing an Accessible Environment, Blackwell Science,
- Bright, K. and Sawyer A. (2004), The Access Manual: auditing
and managing inclusive built environments, Blackwell Publishing,
- BS 8300: 2001, Design of buildings and their approaches to
meet the needs of disabled people, Code of practice, British Standards
- Centre for Accessible Environments (2004), Access Audits: A
guide and checklists for appraising the accessibility of public buildings,
Centre for Accessible Environments, United Kingdom.
- Goldsmith, S. (2000), Universal Design, Architectural Press,
- NDA (2002) Building for Everyone, The National Disability
- Ormerod, M.G. (2005), Undertaking access audits and
appraisals: An inclusive design approach, Journal of Building Appraisal, London:
Henry Stewart Publications. Vol. 1, Number 2, June, pp 140-152.
Back to top