Access Officer Conference, Dublin, 2009
The NDA hosted its third Access Officer Conference on 3 April, 2009, at the Radisson SAS Hotel, at Dublin Airport.
The aim of the Conference was to provide further support for Access Officers appointed under Part 3 of the Disability Act, 2005, in fulfilling their role to maximum effect. Access Officers were updated on new developments and guidance from the NDA and other bodies, relevant to their role and responsibilities.
You can download the conference presentations and additional materials below. The presentations are available as powerpoint files and the speaker notes are available in MS Word format. Other formats can be made available on request.
- Promoting Accessible Services and Practices in ESB for Customers and Staff: MS PowerPoint Format (508 kb)
- Accessible Procurement Strategy: MS PowerPoint Format (993 kb)
- Managing complaints in TCD: MS PowerPoint Format (200 kb)
- Mayo Local Authorities on accessibility: MS PowerPoint Format (3.51 Mb)
- Monitoring implementation of the NDA's Code of Practice on accessibility of public services and information provided by public bodies: MS PowerPoint Format (1.16 Mb)
- What the National Disability Survey tells us about planning for accessibility: MS PowerPoint Format (3.06 Mb)
- Internal Complaints Systems: MS PowerPoint Format (108 kb)
- Accessible Procurement: MS PowerPoint Format (8.3 Mb)
- Getting started with WCAG 2.0: MS PowerPoint Format (87 Kb)
- Approaches to improving accessibility: MS PowerPoint Format (64 kb)
- Making Monaghan Accessible: Accessible Procurement Strategy in the Procurement of Public Works: MS Word Format (122 kb)
- Access Officers Network, Communities of Practice: MS Word Format (46 kb)
Page last updated: 07/04/2011